Esploro Product Manager
EX LIBRIS– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris is seeking a Product Manager.
A Product Manager (PM) at Ex Libris, a ProQuest Company, is a diverse and rewarding role. The PM will manage a product in our academic research services department. The job will include setting scope and priorities in collaboration with the product development partners, managing an active roadmap for the product, creating go-to-market strategies, and developing marketing and sales tools. The PM must be able to interface effectively and establish quick credibility and confidence with multiple parties: customers, R&D, professional services, sales, marketing communication and customer support.
This requires an extremely talented and flexible individual with technical proficiency, strong presentation skills, adept business knowledge, organizational abilities, and a capability to bridge between business needs and technical requirements, while considering broader market trends and competition.
A typical day might include the following:
• Gather and analyze market trends, competitive analysis and customers’ requirements in order to identify product priorities
• Manage an active roadmap and liaise with R&D in order to ensure timely and quality delivery
• Set requirements and work closely with UX/UI team and business analyst for accurate execution
• Maintain relationship with key regional players (customers, sales, marketing) to identify market needs and define the go-to-market strategy
• Plan and participate in customer business meetings, conferences and seminars
• Present and demo solutions as needed for internal and external parties
Qualified candidates must have:
BA degree in a technical field – Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or Exact Sciences.
MBA is an advantage.
2+ years of product management experience (B2B2C – major advantage)
Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams, and to communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
Excellent writing, verbal, and presentation skills
Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
It would be awesome if you also had:
Experience in front end
Experience with cloud enterprise solutions
Background in academic research processes in higher education
More important information for you:
· Our base is in the Jerusalem, Israel office, working in a hybrid model (3 days remotely)
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites
Why Ex Libris?
We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• We hold fun on-site events.
• All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products including e-books, genealogy, and academic journals.
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!